Monday, October 24, 2016

Tagh tangleations


Tagh is a wonderful, basic tangle pattern. It starts out very simply, with simple scalloped lines. You can leave it at that or add all sorts of tangleations. This weekend I started to play with it. I had no idea where I would go with it so I started with a curved line in the middle of my tile. I first began with the Zenith tangle pattern. The reason I started with Zenith is because it has the same scalloped line that Tagh uses. After adding an aura around Zenith, off I went with Tagh. I liked the lacy effect I got.

I added a curvy border around the edges and tried different tangleations that used bold black lines. I wan't done though, My mind was coming up with several more tangleations. Tagh was reduced to its simplest form in the inner areas so I could keep on trying tangleations.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of a map, a very beautiful map !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.