Thursday, July 2, 2015

Zentangle Expo coming soon!

Heads up! If you are anywhere near the Midwest, you will want to be attending the Zentangle Expo in Madison, WI on July 11th. If you have been postponing your registration - don't delay. Some of the classes are close to being full and walk-ins may be turned away from what they want.


I'll be teaching two classes on Saturday and doing a lecture. The picture here is the Tangled Luminary class. Yup, I'll be busy! And my hubby is coming with so you can buy official Zentangle supplies along with my hand-colored paper in the market.

Here is the link to sign up - http://www.penmarkpatterns.com/zentangle-expo/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.