Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sweet string 92


This tile started out with string #92 from tanglepatterns.com. The tangles that were used all have names that remind me of dessert. Yum!

chocobox
cayke
butter
kandy ribnz

I started by doing the tangles with my black pen on the white tile. I was about to start the pencil shading when I looked at again and decided that this tile really called for color instead. I had my Inktense pencil close at hand so I used them, added some water with a fine brush, and I got the happy, yummy tile I was envisioning.




1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! Love the color. You are the artist in our Artist Focus for this week's "That's New to Me!" weekly challenge! I ran across your pattern list here from looking at your pattern on TanglePatterns.com. The challenge is found at http://suzymoshcreations.blogspot.com/p/thats-new-to-me-weekly-challenge.html.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.