Friday, March 13, 2015

Student work - McHenry and Bartlett



I wanted to share the wonderful pieces my students created in my Zenspirations class at McHenry County College last night. We did the hearts first and then their letters.  They were hesitant at first but then really got into it. The markers were flying around the table as they experimented with different color combinations. So much fun!


This is a piece that one of my students brought to show me at a class in Bartlett last week. Barb has created a sampler with all of the tangle patterns that she has learned. Isn't it fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.