Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Three classes!

Wow, this past week has been busy. I got back from a wonderful vacation on the East coast with family and jumped into three classes on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. They were great classes but on Monday I had to take a break and regroup! Here are the class pictures.


The Zenspirations monogram class was the first time I had taught this technique. So I was actually happy we had a smaller number!


Come to the Dark Side! Tangling on black tiles was the theme for the class at the Windy Brushes meeting! It was a big group. They did a grea job!



This was the group named Sassy Stitchers in Northbrook. While there were only 5 people participating, there were several others that worked on their stitching projects while I taught. Afterwards I had a couple of the stitchers come up to me and tell me how much they had gotten out of just listening! I'm working on setting up a return visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.