Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CBS Sunday Morning letters



If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know how much I love Zentangle and how it has enriched my life. Along with other Zentangle fans, we are trying to get the word out to as many people as possible. To that end. we are writing letters to CBS Sunday Morning (the TV show) with the suggestion that they do a story about what Zentangle is and how Zentangle can help and inspire. 

Above is the letter and accompanying artwork for CBS. We are all mailing our envelopes today (no fooling) and encourage everyone to join us. If you have a little time, please join us. All the information is on the Zentangle website, just click here. Zentangle newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.