Monday, December 2, 2013

heartstrings


Heartstrings is a tangle pattern from Helen Williams. It's easy to draw and when you get going it just flows - just as any good tangle pattern invites the 'zen'. I did it using string 18 from Tanglepatterns.com. However, rather than try to fit different variations of the tangle into each section, I decided to simply change the color of the pen I used whenever I came to a string line. I used a purple colored tile and shaded with coordinating colored pencils.

1 comment:

  1. love this one the different threads is a great idea.
    would love to see you embroider too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.