Monday, November 25, 2013

Zentangle ornaments class next Sunday




 This is the time of year I really start working on ornaments with a zentangle influence. I even have a class coming up next Sunday called 'Zentangle for the Holidays'. It will be at Banbury Fair in Bartlett, IL. There are a few seats still available but don't delay - call Banbury today! -Banbury Fair - 211 Railroad Ave. Bartlett, IL 60103  630 837-1727
Contact Banbury Fair to register/sign up for the classes.  
In the class we will be working on simple ornaments and then ... thanks for my fellow CZTs ... I'll share the method to create the fantastic dimensional ornament shown above. I was surprised at how easy it actually was!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Sue! Wish you weren't so far away! I have the template for this star and want to make one myself. Did you tangle it before you scored or after?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.