Friday, November 22, 2013

'Lanie' and string 19



This tile is done using string 19 from Tanglepatterns.com.  it uses the following tangle patterns;

Lacy by Sandra Strait
Lanie by CZT Adele Bruno 
Lokomotive by Stephanie Kukla
Longwood by J.J. La Barbera
Looplopp by Ksenija Vojisavljevic

As I started with the sting I reminded myself that, The string is only a suggestion. and It's not a coloring book, it's OKAY to go outside the lines!




When I do a tangle that's new to me I like to practice it a few times. So this was how I practiced the 'Lanie' tangle. It came out differently than the instructions but I'm happy with it none the less. Plus now I have another ornament made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.