Friday, October 25, 2013

pink ribbon zendala


The pink ribbon is featured here to remember that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My godmother passed from breast cancer several years ago. She was a wonderful lady. 

This piece uses the Zendala template # 77 that can be found on the site of 'the bright owl' - See the links section on the right hand column to go to that site.

I did the tangles with a black Pigma Micron pen and then added the colors with Prismacolor colored pencils. My tangle pattern 'Coil' worked well for the pink ribbon. If you're looking for extra help on that tangle, visit my video on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFyte1EdDU

2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.