Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hoot shopping has begun!

Tonight was the first night for the exhibit sales floor at the HOOT convention in Columbus Ohio.  As you can see from the pictures, we had many excited shoppers.  There were times that I could barely get into the booth myself because it was crowded with shoppers.  It was exciting to talk with them about how much they were enjoying Zentangle and how it was helping them in their daily life.

We still have good stock but I can see that we will run out of some book titles before the end of the show. Stop by soon if you are in Columbus.

AND,  if you tell me that you saw this blog entry at the show, I'll have a gift for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.