Monday, July 1, 2013

Basic class in my home last week



Last week I taught a basics class in my home. It was a lot of fun and a few less headaches for me. There were five ladies (one had to leave before the second picture) and they all did great! Both of the pictures above were taken on the same table - but as the evening got later we had to turn the lights on so that changed the colors in the photo!

I will continue to teach occasional classes in my home so if you are interested in the basics or an advanced class, contact me to get your name on my lists. Go to the tab above marked Zentangle classes and scroll down to the list of classes in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.