Monday, June 24, 2013

New black zendalas


I got the new black Zendalas from Zentangle.com last week! That's one of the perks of being a CZT. We get access to the new products first! I had such fun playing with them. I used a plain one in the example shown above but they come in a variety of 'pre-strung' tiles too. (see below) 

I have them for sale right now in my classes. I'm teaching a Zendala class at the McHenry County college tomorrow night (June 25th) - Contact the college to sign up ASAP if you want to get in. 815-455-8588 Class number NFA S91 006.

If you can't join me in the class but still want some tiles, just call or email me.


This is the tin that the pre-strung tiles come in. There are 21 in total. 18 are pre-strung and 3 are blank. I couldn't get my camera to show both the tin label and tiles at the same time without throwing the exposure out of whack so see the picture below to get an idea of what the prestrung tiles are like. 


2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.