Wednesday, June 12, 2013

McHenry County College 6-13


There were 19 students that joined me last night at the McHenry County College last night. I was assigned a new classroom from the one that I previously taught at and it was a bit of a circus trying to find it. I went to the old classroom first, realized my mistake and then found out I was in a different building. I loaded my supplies back in the car, moved to the other lot, and started again. Then the classroom was locked so I had to find a key!  I'm glad I left plenty of time to get there but if I seemed a little harried, I apologize! The students did a wonderful job on their tiles. I saw a number of new ideas for tangleations and shading ideas!


One student left her tile behind and I have it with me. It's the one in the lower left corner in the picture above. If that's you, please call me. 

1 comment:

  1. Thats where it went! I did not realize I left it behind....i was looking for it to finish :(
    The class was fabulous, and I had a great time! Thank you! I will be in touch to get my tile :)
    G G

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.