Monday, May 20, 2013

Tangles from Marie Browning


Today's tile shows tangles that I found in the book Time to Tangle with Colors by Marie Browning. When I first got that book a whole new world of color for my zentangles opened up to me. I learned all about the wonderful world of Tombow markers and so much more. I practically copied some of her tiles step by step just so I could figure out how to get the same effects. I used several of the tangle patterns featured in the book to do today's tile.

I did this tile on one of my hand colored tiles with a sepia colored micron and shaded it with a prismacolor pencil.

This is part of my continuing challenge to myself to use tangles by different artists (that have created multiple tangles) and to use them together in a single tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.