Thursday, May 23, 2013

Schaumburg Public Library continued.


Last night I returned to the Schaumburg Public Library for the second part of my Zentangle presentation. It was a large group and I enjoyed seeing the artwork participants had done during the time since the last class.  We dove in headfirst to continuing Zentangle with Cadent and Paradox - and more.

Be sure to click on the picture above so it enlarges on your screen. The participants did some wonderful work! I got several new ideas on tangleations from them!

I got home and shortly after I went to bed my son woke me up to tell me there is a bat in the basement. Yikes! We didn't get it out last night so that's my job for today! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.