Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm teaching in Ohio this summer!

I have been selected !!! Yes, I will be teaching at a big convention in Columbus, Ohio this summer. I've been to this convention many times before as a student and I can promise you it's a well run convention with lots of classes, friendly people, and a fantastic exhibit floor with great shopping! All the dates and signup info is now online.

If you follow this address - (copy and paste if it doesn't click)   http://heartofohiotole.org/convention.html     you will be taken to a page where you can download the convention brochure. Look in the brochure on pages 17 and 23 for my classes. Take your time in looking at all the classes and check your calendar. But don't take too long! The signup begins on April 1st (no fooling!).


This picture gives you a hint of what I'll be teaching. Each class will cover the basics of Zentangle  You will do 2 or more tiles, and then we will do an actual project. Don't think by the catalog picture that we will ONLY be doing what's pictured. I intend to cover so much info that you will be inspired to go out and create on your own!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That sounds like an amazing thing to do. Would love to come and take one of your classes. Maybe you can videotape them and share online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sue! Wish I could be there to take your class. Your design on that bag is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.