Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Class updates McHenry, Huntley, Antioch and more

SNOW DAY!

I feel like a little kid again. I got the call early this morning that my class tonight in McHenry will be postponed. We are expecting 6-10 inches of snow. So this is a good time to sit down at the computer and tend to some housekeeping on my blog. And then later, I can do some tangling too!

New dates for classes are now available. I'll be in McHenry, Huntley, Bartlett, and S Barrington. There will also be a presentation at the Deerfield library this Saturday. Look under the tab marked  'Zentangle classes' for all the details.

And yes, I am disappointed  that the class for tonight has been postponed. But honestly, a little relieved. I had a class in Bartlett on Sunday and Antioch last night. So I will be taking a long nap this afternoon after I shovel the front walk.


This picture is from the presentation at the Antioch Public Library last night. It was a full group but the library was a wonderful place to hold classes. Such creative people there. I've gotten several new ideas from their tile! Click on the photo to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.