Monday, March 25, 2013

Black and White trend


It's official, Black and White is a fashion trend. But those of us that love Zentangle already knew how fantastic black and white is. This picture was from 'The View' this morning as Brad was being interviewed about fashion trends. I simple snapped a picture of the TV screen with my phone so I apologize that the picture quality is poor.  Notice her jacket, her purse, and even the shirt that Elizabeth is wearing.


The next two pictures were from a trip to IKEA with my daughter last week.  I was also chasing after my granddaughter so I had to take these pics in a hurry. But I loved the inspiration I saw. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.