Monday, December 3, 2012

NILAG ornaments


click on pictures to enlarge!


Last Saturday I met a great group called NILAG. That stands for the Northern Illinois Long arm Quilter's guild. They were all eager to learn about zentangle and to see what they could use from zentangle as they do their quilting. Since this was their last meeting before the holiday we decided to do a ZIA (zentangle inspired art) using zentangle principles on an ornament. There were 38 ladies there and many of them did two ornaments so I couldn't get them all in the picture. It was fascinating to see how they took basic tangles and ran with them. I can't wait to see what they do with their quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.