Monday, November 12, 2012

Zentangle for the Holidays class


Yesterday I had an enthusiastic group of tanglers get together at Banbury Fair to work on holiday projects. This give you just a quick glimpse of everything we did. We started off working on cards. Even with the time we spent learning new tangles, these cards were done in one hour!

We then went on to work on ornaments/gift tags. A few more tangles explored and practice with the white pen too. This is just a sample of what we accomplished since several have the reverse side done too. Some gals got 2 or 3 ornaments done too!


The next classes at Banbury are scheduled for after the holidays. Be sure to check the tab marked classes for the dates. We are working on a special class for Valentines day too!

Although I will not have scheduled classes in December, I am still available for private parties. Contact me if you want to have a special day with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.