Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bunzo


Bunzo is the new tangle pattern that is the star of this tile. It's the newest tangle from Rick and Maria at Zentangle.com. So, of course, it's the challenge from the Diva to use it! It's a fun tangle and there are lots of ways to use it. And since there are no rules, and no mistakes in zentangle, there are lots of ways to interpret it.

I started to feel a very organic, under the sea type of feeling as I went with Bunzo. I added the pattern Cockles 'N" Mussels, a tangle pattern from Margaret Bremner since it seemed to compliment it. And the colors just felt like I was snorkeling in some exotic location. The colors were all done with colored pencil.

5 comments:

  1. Like the 2 tangles that you used. Also like the blue for bunzo. Adds just a little nuance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like the black background for the background bunzo. It gives the tangle a depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, I like this tile a lot. And like Susan, I love the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull combinaation Bunzo and Cockels n mussels. Love your colors! love 'n greetz, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. the patterns do compliment each other - and i love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.