Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beads of Courage


The Diva challenge this week is to draw inspiration from the 'Beads of Courage ' program that supports children as they go through whatever medical journey they are on. Beads of Courage  is the link to their site I wish I was a glass artist as I would love to do some for their program. Hopefully I can use this tile to boost awareness of their program.

I used my Tombow markers with a watercolor technique for the background and a purple Micron pen for the tangles. A purple colored pencil added the shading.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty color - I like the randomness of the large beads with great tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun beads and nicely enhanced with your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your beads look like they're floating on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour and great beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you shared with us another one of your gorgeous tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty tile - love how they seem to float on lilac background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beads and the background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so delightful. I love the touch of colour background.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.