Tuesday, September 25, 2012

pictures from Mundelein library session




Last night I had 54 people attend a session at the Mundelein public library. That was the biggest group I've ever had so it was an interesting challenge. Luckily I had a microphone, projector and document camera so everybody could see and hear. And luckily my daughter was able to come and help me with sales so that wasn't quite so hectic. I came home tired but happy. All night long though, I kept thinking about something else I really wanted to tell the group. Hopefully I'll be able to do another session in the spring and maybe some private parties too.

Please click on the pictures above. There are some beautiful tangleations that the students came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.