Friday, August 24, 2012

Sakura Zentangle video

Today I want to tell you about a new video that Sakura has just posted. Click on the link to see it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_g6M4BKWa4 It is a compilation of students from a number of zentangle classes throughout the country. Several of them are tanglers from Illinois! You may recognize Banbury Fair in the background. And if you notice the 18 year old tangling under the tree - that's my son! We actually did a short video where he took his shirt off too. (That would have appealed to the teenage girls!)


Sakura makes a great selection of products that I'm happy to use in my zentangles, zendalas and ZIAs. I just got some new Koi coloring brush markers to try out so I'll be posting about them next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.