Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Color Class at Banbury

click on picture to enlarge

I wanted to show you the tiles that were created at my first ever color class. The class participants had all taken classes with me before and they wanted to go on and learn more and more, so the color class began.

The official name of this class is Zentangle - Tangling techniques - Color. We explored different ways to create a color background, different pens we could use, and all the different ways we could shade them. Of course, we had a number of new tangles to learn too! I even threw 'Plaited' at them. They got it, but some had difficulty, so I think I'm gonna have to make a video showing everybody else how to do it.

Next month I will have another new class; Zentangle - Tangling techniques - Zendalas. Sunday, April 22nd. Zendalas have become a new obsession of mine. They are popping up all over the web too!. The class will teach you several different ways to create a zendala. These will appeal both to the mathematically inclined and mathematically challenged! Then we will learn new tangles to fill it with.

Zentangle has produced a brand new round tile.They come in the cutest tin.  I HAVE THEM! I brought them to my color class and the ladies fell in love. They are currently available for purchase ONLY through a CZT. If you would like to get one through me please contact me. 847 363-5278 or sj60010 @ gmail .com (remove spaces to email).

Click the tab at the top of this post marked 'zentangle classes' for more info on sign-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.