Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Zendala


(before shading)

For the last two weeks I've been on vacation with family in Florida. I was able to post a little thanks to some tiles I had loaded on a flash drive - and you probably saw the tangling I did in the beach sand too. Most of the time I spent cuddling with my granddaughter, now 5 months old. I wouldn't miss that for the world. One day however, while she was napping, I sat by the pool and pulled out my pens and paper. This is what came out.

I did this on a 3 1/2 circle with  hot pink Micron pen. The shading is with a colored pencil. I posted the before shading picture too as I kinda liked that one too.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Amazing! And love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!! Love the design and the color!! Amazing what a difference shading makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous in pink for your grandaughter, what a wonderful way to spend your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Jane, this Zendala is very very beautiful! I am pretty new in Tangleland and came here by through the diva's weekly challenge. Thank you very much for your nice video explaining the coil. I watched it and I will post my first trials of the coils on my blog today. Thank you and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.