Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Class updates -IPP all day seminar and Banbury

I'm excited to let you all know of an upcoming class. It's an ALL DAY zentangle workshop on March 24th. It will start with a review of the basics in the morning followed by two zentangle projects in the afternoon. One will be a zentangle necklace and the other will be a tangled canvas bag. It's open to beginners and advanced tanglers. If you have been doing zentangles for a while I'll have ways to enhance the basics for you! This will be sponsored by the Illinois Prairie Painters. The website to go to for more info is http://illinoisprairiepainters.org/seminars.html

I also want to tell you about upcoming classes at Banbury Fair. Zentangle Basics is set for Feb 19th and Beyond the Basics will be on March 4th. AND - TEASER HERE - I am working on setting up a class to go BEYOND the Beyond the Basics class. I'm still trying to come up with an appropriate name for this class. Any suggestions are welcome. 


click picture to enlarge

Last Sunday we had a Beyond the Basics class at Banbury. These are the tiles they did on that day. It was a group that brought an amazing collection of Zentangles and ZIAs that they had done beforehand. I was so impressed. So, at this class I threw alot at them. They got a lot of the hard tangles - well, I should say, 'tangles that need increased focus'. And, they learned several of the tangles that are unpublished - by that I mean, tangles that you can only learn from a CZT.

OH - AND DON'T FORGET - my contest is running all this week. See the blog entry on Sunday for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.