Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ornament time - 'Ogee'

Taking a break from my alphabet soup, I wanted to share this ornament that I did over the weekend. I followed a link from a fellow blogger and unfortunately I don't remember who provided that link. Anyways, I got to http://blog.betzwhite.com/2009/12/felt-ogee-ornament-tutorial.html

She demonstrated how to make her ornaments with felt but as a dedicated tangler, I had to do mine with the Zentangle method. I used red cardstock and a white Sakura Gelly Roll Pen. Oh, and I used glue rather that sewing the points where the paper meets.  Other than that, I followed her method and measurements! After doing the Diva's 'Biggify' challenge I realized I didn't have to do my tangles so small to still be effective so this project went fairly quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sue, This is Amazing.
    Thanks for sharing the link to how to make this.
    I will try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the talent that all the CZT's share. I will use this and turn it into an idea for next year because I just finished my last class Friday. Plan to take a break to get going on my holiday around the house. Thanks

    Jean Smeriglio CZT 5

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.