Monday, August 1, 2011

Kids and adults CAN tangle together



I had a class of 10 yesterday and several kids were itching to join in so we said, "sure, bring them." I wasn't sure how it would work, if the kids would keep up, or if the adults would feel I watered anything down. But it worked out beautifully. The class was basically the same as a regular adult class and the kids had no trouble keeping up and understanding everything. As in any class I teach, when they got going you could hear a pin drop. I challenge you to look at the mosaic of their work and see if you can pick out which tiles were done by the kids. I know I sure couldn't tell!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! Love the shots of everyone so focused on their tiles. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. As always I'm in awe at all the different styles and outcomes. And they are all wonderful! Great class, great teacher. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific tiles! I'm glad to hear that a class like that works. What ages of children did you have? Apparently everyone used the standard size tile and pen.
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.