Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zentangle clipboard

I've had fun using zentangle patterns on a variety of surfaces. On this one I obviously used a clipboard. The clipboard itself wasn't very expensive. I bought the office supply store brand when it was on sale.

To do a project like this;

-Tie the clip part together so it stays open and out of your way.
-Use gesso over the entire surface - aim for a nice smooth surface.
-Paint white acrylic paint on top.
-Use a Sharpie oil-based fine tip marker to do your tangles. Do NOT use your Micron Pigma pen. This surface will ruin it! The Sharpie pen takes some getting used to. Have a practice surface nearby.
-Varnish the surface when finished.

2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.